5 months – 480 hours - 21 credits
Become an important member of an office team. Learn the fundamentals of computers and widely-used software for today’s automated business environments. In this program we integrate the office skills needed to become career ready. Includes typing, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint courses. The accounting and QuickBooks portion of the program provides graduates with new skills to compliment their computer knowledge No computer nor accounting experience is necessary to ernoll to the program.
The most common career opportunities related to this program of study include: Office administrator, Office Support, Assistant, Office Coordinator, Office Administrator, Bookkeeper, Auditing Clerk, Payroll Assistant, Brokerage Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Account Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk.
This Program Will Prepare You to
- Maintain accounting records
- Manage accounts with QuickBooks software
- Update your Microsoft Office skills
Why Join Our School?
- Programs start every five weeks
- Morning or evening classes
- Available at the Miami and Miami Lakes campuses
- Financial Aid available to those who qualify, plus many other options to assist you finance your education
- Program curriculum includes the latest accounting specifications
- All books and materials are included at no cost to the student.
Visit the disclosures page for graduation rates, tuition fees, median debt of students who completed the program, job placement rates, and other important information about this program, in accordance with 34 C.F.R. 668.6.
Have Questions? Want more information? Call Us Today!
Contact us at 305-442-9223, via email at
, or by completing the online request information form. One of our admissions representatives will gladly assist you with any questions you may have. They will also provide you with an Office Technology + Program Outline with information such as admissions requirements, course descriptions, locations and the school calendar.