Intensive English for Professionals of Other Countries
8 months – 720 hours - 42 credits
With this program you will acquire the English proficiency required to take advantage of the knowledge, training and experience you already have. The specially designed interactive and fast-paced curriculum will enhance your language skills, allowing you to fully participate in your community and job market.
Think it is hard to learn a new language? It becomes much easier when you do it with a group of classmates with the same objectives you have. They become your support group for 8 months, and many times friends for life.
Why Join Our School?
- Program is intense, proven and faster
- Classes start every five weeks
- Choose morning or evening classes
- Program available at the Miami and Miami Lakes campuses
- Financial Aid available to those who qualify, plus many other options to assist you finance your education
- Program curriculum includes the latest accounting and tax preparation specifications
- All books and materials are included at no cost to the student.
Visit the disclosures page for graduation rates, tuition fees, median debt of students who completed the program, job placement rates, and other important information about this program, in accordance with 34 C.F.R. 668.6.
Have Questions? Want more information? Call Us Today!
Contact us at 305-442-9223, via email at
, or by completing the online request information form. One of our admissions representatives will gladly assist you with any questions you may have. They will also provide you with an Intensive English for Professionals of Other Countries Program Outline with information such as admissions requirements, course descriptions, locations and the school calendar.